Many couples are focussed on their budget and the first question asked is “What is the price?” This can be a difficult question because it depends on what you want in your wedding, where it will be etc. The best way to get a realistic costing is through a chat with me.
Whilst price is important please ensure that you choose a celebrant who you feel a connection with. This is your big day and you need to feel comfortable and happy to work together. Your celebrant is one of the cheaper item costs compared with other suppliers in your wedding but without them you won’t be legally married!
I am not the dearest celebrant in the area, nor am I probably the cheapest but I am definitely value for money! All celebrants are different. Make sure you compare what is included and their reviews when you are looking at celebrant pricing.
My All Inclusive Service
- Complete Notice of Intended Marriage
- Fulfillment of all legal requirements including lodgment of documentation and application and payment for your Standard Certificate of Marriage (through Births, Deaths and Marriages)
- Planning of fully personalized ceremony
- Wedding rehearsal
- Wedding ceremony
- Presentation copy of your ceremony
- Wedding Tips sheet
- Unlimited phone /email support and follow up meetings as required
- Searching and preparing poems and readings
- Assistance with writing vows
- PA System for music /microphone during ceremony
- Provision of a decorated table for signing of the register ( choice of colour from selection)
- Travel costs in connection with your ceremony up to 50km return
Not interested in a big wedding?
The Short and Sweet is a basic ceremony that covers all the legal requirements. It is suitable for a couple who may wish to have an intimate private ceremony in my office or home (decorated all weather area with arch and seating) with just a couple of witnesses. It would also be perfect as an elopement or for a couple who just don’t want a big fuss. It includes an initial meeting (and follow up meeting to complete paperwork, if required) in my office but does not include rehearsals or travel. A choice of pre written ceremonies is required.
Please note that this ceremony is only suitable for a couple, two witnesses and up to six guests.